HPE 826566-B21 - ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Performance Xeon Gold 5118 2.3GHz Rack Server 800WProduct SKU: 826566-B21
- Regular price
- RRP £8,745.00
- Sale price
- £4,333.33 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £5,200.00 (incl. VAT)
What is your server bottleneck...storage, compute, expansion? The world’s best-selling server1 just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
- Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options
- HPE performance leadership with Persistent Memory
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning
- Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB6 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Product Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 2U|
|Hot-Swap Bays Qty||8|
|Processor / Chipset|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Gold 5118 / 2.3 GHz|
|Max Turbo Speed||3.2 GHz|
|Number of Cores||12-core|
|Max CPU Qty||2|
|Installed Size||L3 Cache - 33 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||16.5 MB|
|Installed Size||64 GB / 3 TB (max)|
|Effective Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Rated Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Memory Specification Compliance||PC4-20800|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array P408i-a|
|Type||No optical drive|
|Interface (Bus) Type||FlexibleLOM|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet,2 x 25 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Controller||HP 640FLR|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet,10 Gigabit Ethernet,25 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3,IPMI 2.0,SMASH CLP|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 5|
|Features||Wake on LAN (WoL),PXE support|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Bays||1 (total) / 1 (free) x external
8 (total) / 8 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF
1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length,full-height
2 (total) / 2 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - half-length,full-height
1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal)
2 (total) / 0 (free) x CPU
24 DIMM 288-pin
|Interfaces||1 x HP iLO - Type A (1 in front)
5 x USB 3.0 (1 front,2 rear,2 internal)
1 x HP iLO - RJ-45 (1 rear)
4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 (4 rear)
1 x VGA (1 rear)
2 x LAN (25Gigabit Ethernet) (SFP28) (2 rear)
|Included Accessories||6 fan modules|
|Compliant Standards||AES,FIPS 140-2,IPv6 Ready,TLS v1.2,ASHRAE Class A4,ASHRAE Class A3,WEEE 2002/95/EC,ACPI 6.1|
|Device Type||Power supply - hot-plug|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Provided||800 Watt|
|Operating System / Software|
|OS Certified||CentOS,Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2,VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi),SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4,Microsoft Windows Server 2016,Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3,Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9,SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2,ClearOS|
|Service &Support||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 3 years - on-site - response time:next business day
Technical support - software application support - 90 days
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||8 - 90% (non-condensing)|
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh