HPE 867963-B21 - ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server Performance Xeon Gold 5118 2.3GHz Rack 800WProduct SKU: 867963-B21
- Regular price
- RRP £7,749.00
- Sale price
- £3,275.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £3,930.00 (incl. VAT)
Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. Supports the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB4 with an increase in performance up to 66%. With the added performance that 12 NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5. Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
- Innovative design with greater flexibility to mix and match storage within a single chassis and capacity to support most dynamic workloads.
- HPE Performance leadership with Persistent Memory which harnesses the speed of memory and combines it with the persistence of storage.
- Protect, detect and remover with built in security features such as Silicon Root of Trust, Run-Time Firmware Validation and Secure Recovery.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores and memory speeds up to 2666 MT/s.
Industry-leading Performance with Versatile Compute
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging Intel’s latest Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB4 of HPE DDR4 2666 MT/s SmartMemory.
- With support for up to 12 NVDIMMs per chassis and 2X capacity of first generation HPE NVDIMMs, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers up to 192 GB per system.
- Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten SFF, four LFF drives along with option to support up to ten NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant compute, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads.
Innovative Design for Flexibility and Choice
- The Premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8+2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE plus HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Unmatched expandability packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to 3 PCIe 3.0 slots.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. with security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevents unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Product Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 1U|
|Built-in Devices||Led panel,battery|
|Hot-Swap Bays Qty||8|
|Processor / Chipset|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Gold 5118 / 2.3 GHz|
|Number of Cores||12-core|
|Max CPU Qty||2|
|Processor Main Features||Hyper-Threading Technology,Intel Turbo Boost Technology|
|CPU Socket||Socket P|
|Chipset Type||Intel C621|
|Installed Size||L3 Cache - 33 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||16.5 MB|
|Installed Size||32 GB / 3 TB (max)|
|Effective Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Rated Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Memory Specification Compliance||PC4-20800|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Slots||24 (Total) / 22 (empty)|
|Configuration Features||2 x 16 GB|
|RAM Supported||PC4-20800 - 3.072 TB Load-Reduced
PC4-20800 - 768 GB registered
PC4-20800 - 192 GB Non-Volatile
|Type||1 x RAID - PCIe 3.0 x8|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array P408i-a|
|RAID Level||RAID 0,RAID 1,RAID 5,RAID 6,RAID 10,RAID 50,RAID 60,RAID 1 ADM,RAID 10 ADM|
|Buffer Size||2 GB|
|Storage Controller (2nd)|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array S100i SR Software|
|Type||No optical drive|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||microSD|
|Video Memory||16 MB|
|Interface (Bus) Type||FlexibleLOM|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet,2 x 25 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Controller||HP 640FLR|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet,10 Gigabit Ethernet,25 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3,IPMI 2.0,SMASH CLP|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 5|
|Features||Wake on LAN (WoL),PXE support|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Bays||1 (total) / 1 (free) x external Universal Media Bay
8 (total) / 8 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF
|Slots||24 (total) / 22 (free) x DIMM 288-pin
2 (total) / 0 (free) x CPU
1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - three-quarter-length,full-height
1 (total) / 0 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - low-profile
1 (total) / 0 (free) x FlexibleLOM - three-quarter-length,full-height (low-profile)
1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal)
1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe x16 - full-height
|Interfaces||1 x HP iLO - Type A (1 in front)
1 x HP iLO - RJ-45 (1 rear)
5 x USB 3.0 (1 front,2 rear,2 internal)
1 x VGA (1 rear)
4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 (4 rear)
2 x LAN (25Gigabit Ethernet) (SFP28) (2 rear)
|Included Accessories||HPE Easy Install Rails,HPE standard heatsink,7 x standard hot plug fans|
|Cables Included||Power cable|
|Compliant Standards||AES,FIPS 140-2,IPv6 Ready,PCI DSS,TLS v1.2,FIPS 201 PIV,ASHRAE Class A4,ASHRAE Class A3,WEEE 2002/95/EC,ACPI 6.1|
|Device Type||Power supply - hot-plug / redundant|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Provided||800 Watt|
|Operating System / Software|
|OS Certified||CentOS,Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2,VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi),SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4,Microsoft Windows Server 2016,Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3,Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9,VMware vSphere 6.5 (ESXi),SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2,ClearOS|
|Software||HPE Server UEFI|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Version||2.1|
|Service &Support||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 3 years - on-site - response time:next business day
Technical support - software application support - 90 days
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||8 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Sound Emission||38.1 dBA|
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh