HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server Intel Xeon 3104 TowerProduct SKU: 877619-421
- Regular price
- RRP £1,797.00
- Sale price
- £1,145.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £1,374.00 (incl. VAT)
Do you need a robust server for your SMB and remote offices? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers. The HPE ML350 Gen10 Server leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, NVMe SSD, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization and ease of deployment, the HPE ML350 Gen10 Server helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
- Support for Intel Xeon Scalable processors – full stack.
- 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB.
- Security through firmware and standard chassis features.
- Re-designed shorter chassis with multiple drive cage options for upgrade, including 8 SFF Express Bay to support NVMe solid state drives.
- Graphic process unit (GPU) support for graphic-intensive applications like Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and machine learning.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS Software from HPE that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh