HPE 878720-B21 - ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Base EPYC 7000 Series 7401 2GHz Server RackProduct SKU: 878720-B21
- Regular price
- RRP £6,941.00
- Sale price
- £4,625.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £5,550.00 (incl. VAT)
- Delivering security with HPE Silicon Root of Trust and AMD EPYC Secure Processor.
- Providing up to 32 cores and 2 TB of memory per processor.
- Modular chassis with drive flexibility.
- Financing options through HPE Financial Services.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has security protection built in across the server life cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust. Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. What's more, with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- The AMD EPYC processor provides several security related features, including AMD secure processor, secure memory encryption (SME), and secure encrypted virtualization (SEV). These features are used to help enable key security functionality including Secure Root-of-Trust, Secure Run, and Secure Move.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including the modular drive bays that can be configured with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 24 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- HPE Smart Array S100i Software RAID ships standard for embedded m.2 boot, and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essential and Performance RAID Controllers for performance or additional features including the ability to operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- This server supports a wide range of operating systems making it suitable for most environments.
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the AMD EPYC 7000 Series Processor with up to 32 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 4.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Supports up to three double wide or five single wide graphic processing units (GPUs) for workload acceleration.
Proven Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE Financial Services helps you transform to a digital business with financing option and trade-in opportunities that align to your business goals.
|Product Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 2U|
|Built-in Devices||Led panel,battery|
|Hot-Swap Bays Qty||24|
|Processor / Chipset|
|CPU||AMD EPYC 7401 / 2 GHz|
|Max Turbo Speed||3 GHz|
|Number of Cores||24-core|
|Max CPU Qty||2|
|Installed Size||L3 Cache - 64 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||64 MB|
|Installed Size||32 GB / 1 TB (max)|
|Technology||DDR4 SDRAM - ECC|
|Effective Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Rated Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Memory Specification Compliance||PC4-20800|
|Form Factor||DIMM 288-pin|
|Slots||32 (Total) / 30 (empty)|
|Configuration Features||2 x 16 GB|
|RAM Supported||PC4-20800 - 1 TB registered
PC4-20800 - 4 TB Load-Reduced
|Type||1 x RAID - PCIe 3.0 x8|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s|
|Storage Controller Name||HPE Smart Array P408i-a|
|RAID Level||RAID 0,RAID 1,RAID 5,RAID 6,RAID 10,RAID 50,RAID 60,1ADM,10ADM|
|Buffer Size||2 GB|
|Type||No optical drive|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||microSD|
|Video Memory||16 MB|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI Express 2.0 x4|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet Controller||HP 331FLR|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3,IPMI 2.0,SMASH CLP|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 5|
|Features||Wake on LAN (WoL),ACPI support,PXE support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3ad (LACP),IEEE 802.1as,IEEE 802.3az|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Bays||1 (total) / 1 (free) x external
24 (total) / 24 (free) x hot-swap 2.5" SFF
|Slots||1 (total) / 0 (free) x FlexibleLOM
1 (total) / 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - half-length,full-height
2 (total) / 2 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x8 - half-length,full-height
1 (total) / 1 (free) x microSD Card (internal)
2 (total) / 1 (free) x CPU
32 (total) / 30 (free) x DIMM 288-pin
|Interfaces||1 x HP iLO - Type A (1 in front)
5 x USB 3.0 (1 front,2 rear,2 internal)
4 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 (4 rear)
1 x HP iLO - RJ-45 (1 rear)
1 x VGA (1 rear)
|Included Accessories||Cable management arm,HPE Easy Install Rails,4 standard fans|
|Compliant Standards||AES,FIPS 140-2,IPv6 Ready,TLS v1.2,ASHRAE Class A4,ASHRAE Class A3,WEEE 2002/95/EC,ACPI 6.1|
|Device Type||Power supply - hot-plug|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1 (with optional power supply)|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Provided||800 Watt|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Operating System / Software|
|Software||HPE Server UEFI,HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning,HPE OneView Standard (free download)|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Version||2.1|
|Service &Support||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 3 years - on-site - response time:next business day|
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||8 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Sound Emission||31 dBA|
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh