Cisco 3504 Gateways/Controller 10,100,1000 Mbit/sProduct SKU: AIR-CT3504-K9
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- £1,208.33 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £1,450.00 (incl. VAT)
The Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller provides centralized control, management, and troubleshooting for small to medium-sized enterprises and branch offices. It offers flexibility to support multiple deployment modes in the same controller—a centralized mode for campus environments, Cisco FlexConnect mode for lean branches managed over the WAN, and a mesh (bridge) mode for deployments in which full Ethernet cabling is unavailable.
- The Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller with Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet technology is optimized for 802.11ac Wave 2 performance, high scale, and enhanced system uptime. It offers:
- Quiet operation, with a small form factor and compact design ideal for space-constrained deployments, providing flexibility without compromising on features.
- Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet technology to support next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 deployments using existing cabling infrastructure.
- Subsecond access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability.
- Extraordinary visibility into application traffic, using Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), the technology that includes the Network-Based Application Recognition 2 (NBAR2) engine, with Cisco's deep packet inspection (DPI) capability. This allows the 3504 to mark, prioritize, and block to conserve network bandwidth and enhance security. Customers can optionally export the flows to Cisco Prime Infrastructure or a third-party NetFlow collector.
- An embedded wireless bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy classification engine that allows classification of client devices and application of user group policies.
- Guest access and Bonjour and Chromecast services in centralized deployments.
- Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec technology, reducing access control list (ACL) maintenance, complexity, and overhead.
- Integrated Cisco CleanAir technology, providing the industry’s only self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network.
- A simplified GUI wizard for quick setup and intuitive dashboards for monitoring and troubleshooting.
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh