HPE BB874A - StoreEver LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 External Tape DriveProduct SKU: BB874A
- Regular price
- RRP £4,246.00
- Sale price
- £2,426.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £2,911.20 (incl. VAT)
HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives represent seven-generations of LTO technology capable of storing up to 15 TB per cartridge, with HPE TapeAssure for manageability, hardware data encryption, HPE StoreOpen with LTFS for ease of use at an unprecedented performance. With HPE TapeAssure customers can be confident that their data is safe by monitoring drive and media utilization, operational performance and life/health information for drive and media. Data hardware encryption using AES 256-bit provides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. Linear Tape File System (LTFS) is an open format for storing data on tape that makes LTO generation 5 and later tapes self-describing and file-based. Capable of data transfer rates up to 300 MB/sec native, HPE’s Data Rate Matching further optimizes performance by matching host system speed to keep drives streaming, thus enabling the fastest tape performance.
- The new HPE LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 Tape Drive, capable of storing 15 TB (compressed) per cartridge at up to 300 MB/s transfer rate (native), providing a 6Gb/sec SAS interface.
Outstanding Capacity and Performance, Monitoring Capabilities, Hardware Encryption & StoreOpen/LTFS
- HPE StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provide up to 15 TB of compressed capacity on a single cartridge.
- HPE StoreOpen and Linear Tape File System (LTFS) allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
- HPE TapeAssure offers customers the ability to make the best use of their investment and be confident that their data is safe by monitoring drive and media utilization, operational performance and life/health information for drive and media, allowing the switch from reactive to proactive management.
- Enables even the tightest backup window to be met with unprecedented performance.
- Provides highest level of security with compression for strong backup data privacy to secure confidential information and address compliance quickly and with fewer cartridges.
Reliable, Well Connected and Compatible
- Allows the tape drive to continuously adjust the speed of the drive to keep drives streaming to maximize performance and reduce start/stops which significantly increase reliability of HPE drives and media.
- SAS models qualified on HPE and non-HPE servers; including popular platforms from vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. Visit us on the web for the latest information on HP Enterprise Backup Solutions.
- Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from HP, CA, VERITAS, Legato, Tivoli, and many more.
- Design leveraged from previous HP LTO tape drives to deliver confident backups at high duty cycles.
Complete Solution Straight out of the Box
- Provides HPE LTO media, cleaning cartridge(with full height drives), a free copy of the option to download Yosemite Server Backup Basic software which includes support for hardware data encryption, cables and documentation.
- For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, WORM data protection capability offers a simple and secure method for archiving records allowing customers to affordably meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
|Device Type||Tape drive - LTO Ultrium|
|Recording Standard||LTO Ultrium 7|
|Capacity||6 TB (native) / 15 TB (compressed)|
|Supported Tape Cartridges (Read and Write)||Ultrium 6,Ultrium 7|
|Recording Standard||Ultrium 6,Ultrium 7|
|Data Transfer Rate (native)||300 MBps (1.08 TBph)|
|Data Transfer Rate (compressed)||750 MBps (2.7 TBph)|
|Average Seek / Access Time||12 sec|
|Buffer Size||1024 MB|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x SAS 6Gb/s - 26 pin 4x Mini SAS (SFF-8088)|
|Compliant Standards||TUV,VCCI,C-Tick,BSMI,EN 60950,NOM,RRL,IEC 60950,FCC CFR47 Part 15,cCSAus,CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||IBM AIX,SunSoft Solaris,HP-UX,Red Hat Linux,SuSe Linux,Microsoft Windows,HP Tru64 UNIX|
|Type||Limited warranty - parts - 3 years - response time:next day
Technical support - phone consulting - 3 years - availability:9 hours a day / Monday-Friday
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)|
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh