Cisco 5520 Gateway/Controller 10,100,1000 Mbit/sProduct SKU: AIR-CT5520-K9
- Regular price
- RRP £16,584.00
- Sale price
- £5,479.17 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £6,575.00 (incl. VAT)
The Cisco 5520 Series wireless LAN controller is a highly scalable, service-rich, resilient, and flexible platform that is ideal for medium-sized to large enterprise and campus deployments. As part of the Cisco Unified Access Solution, the 5520 is optimized for the next generation of wireless networks, 802.11 ac Wave 2.
As a component of the Cisco Unified Access Solution, the 5520 Series Wireless LAN Controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine. It is also interoperable with other Cisco controllers.
The 5520 Series comes with integrated services:
- Application Visibility and Control (AVC) provides granular classification and prioritization of thousands of business-critical apps with dynamic protocol updates
- Location-aware Bonjour and Chromcast support services advertised across a Layer 3 network at a user and device level
- Embedded Policy Classification Engine offers simplified BYOD with native device profiling and onboard services
- Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec reduces access control list maintenance, complexity, and overhead
The 5520 Series offers exceptional scalability:
- Support up to 1500 access points and 20,000 clients
- Optimize 802.11ac Wave 2 next-generation networks with 20 Gb throughput
- Consolidate multiple controllers into one with a single point of touch
- Support centralized, distributed, and mesh deployments
- Deploy Cisco FlexConnect in sites with up to 100 access points in up to 1500 groups
The 5520 Series offers high-availability features for uninterrupted application availability and no incremental system downtime:
- Sub-second failover for access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability
- Dual-redundant Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Solid state device-based storage-no moving parts
- Optional redundant, hot-swappable power supply for no incremental system downtime
- Enhanced system uptime with fast system restarts
Cisco offers a wide array of controllers and access points that can support wireless functions in organizations of all sizes. The range includes branch offices to small and medium businesses, to large campus and service provider environments.
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh