Cisco 7811 IP Phone Black,Silver Wired Handset LED 1 linesProduct SKU: CP-7811-K9=
- Regular price
- RRP £161.67
- Sale price
- £95.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £114.00 (incl. VAT)
Enjoy reliable, full-featured voice communications, whether you have on-premise or hosted Cisco or third-party hosted call control services, with the budget-friendly Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series. Increase your business call efficiency and productivity while reducing your IT operating costs.
The cost-effective Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is ideal for small to large enterprises seeking high-quality, full-featured voice communications. It's a great fit for customers who use traditional analog or digital phones today, and want to advance to IP telephony. This portfolio is also useful to organizations that wish to extend investment in Cisco voice communications services or are interested in taking advantage of the IP Phone 7800 Series at their desktops with support on hosted third party call control services.
Enhanced User Experience for Collaboration
Key features and capabilities that promote a superior user experience include:
- Choice of single-and multi-line models, with charcoal and white color options, to meet various needs
- High-resolution grayscale displays and soft keys for ease of navigation and recognition
- Conferencing, messaging, directory keys and a two-way navigation for increased productivity
- Full wideband capability throughout the handset, headset, and speaker for clear audio
- Electronic hook-switch control to add flexibility in managing personal calls
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
The IP Phone 7800 Series is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Support of on-premise and hosted Cisco and third-party hosted call control platforms
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Greater customization and flexibility with a field-replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE switches to reduce installation costs and clutter at the desktop
- Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh