Cisco 7861 IP phone Black, Silver Wired handset LCD 16 linesProduct SKU: CP-7861-K9=
- Regular price
- RRP £297.00
- Sale price
- £130.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £156.00 (incl. VAT)
Increase the efficiency and coverage of your administrative staff, managers, and contact center agents. The Cisco IP Phone 7861 supports wideband audio and delivers voice communications that are: Highly secure; Reliable; Easy to use. With 16 lines, the Cisco IP Phone 7861 is ideal for active users such as administrative staff, managers, and agents in contact centers.
High-Quality User Experience
To enhance the user experience, this phone has four context-sensitive soft keys and a white-backlit display that:
- Measures 3.5 inches (89 millimeters)
- Has high-resolution graphics and grayscale
- Is 396 x 162 pixels
Other features and capabilities that contribute to a superior user experience include:
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio (G.722) performance across the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
The 7861 phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Greater choice and flexibility with a replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a colocated PC and reduce cable infrastructure costs
- Wall-mount option for deployments in common areas such as cafeterias or auditoriums, or where desk space is limited
- Customizable paper label insert that can be locally printed for the programmable line and feature keys
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh