Cisco Meraki MR20-HW WLAN access point Power over Ethernet (PoE) White 1300 Mbit/sProduct SKU: MR20-HW
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- £145.83 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £175.00 (incl. VAT)
Cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2 performance for small businesses and SOHO deployments.
Cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2 performance for small businesses and SOHO deployments
Ideal use cases
- Basic wireless LANs
- Very low-density deployments
- Small business and SOHO wireless
- 1-click secure guest access
- Guest isolation firewall
- Customizable splash pages
- Integrated Facebook and Google login
- Cisco ISE integration for guest access and BYOD posturing
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Integrated analytics, reporting, and anomaly detection across networks
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment
- Seamless firmware updates
- Redundancy and security built into cloud architecture
- Create device-specific firewall rules
- Monitor and track device inventory
- Deploy applications and enforce security settings
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobility Device Management (MDM) integration
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classifies hundreds of applications
- Create per-application bandwidth limits
- Prioritize productivity apps
- Restrict or block recreational traffic
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh