Cisco Meraki MR66 WLAN access point Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1000 Mbit/sProduct SKU: MR66-HW
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- £495.83 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £595.00 (incl. VAT)
The Meraki MR66 is an enterprise class, dual-concurrent 802.11n cloud managed access point designed for high-density deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor environments. The MR66 features dual-concurrent, dual-band operation and advanced 802.11n technologies such as MIMO and beamforming, delivering the high capacity, throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications, even in harsh environments.
Ideal use cases
- Harsh, rugged, and outdoor environments.
- High-density deployments.
- Voice, video, and performance-intensive networks.
- IP67 rated, tested for dust, shock, vibration, and moisture.
- Dual-radio 802.11n, up to 600 Mbps.
- Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.3af PoE compatible.
- Network-wide visibility and control.
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment.
- Automatic reporting.
- Seamless firmware updates.
- 802.1X and native Active Directory integration.
- Air Marshal: real-time WIPS with forensics.
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall.
- Identity-based group policies.
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC).
- 1-click secure guest access.
- Guest isolation firewall.
- Customizable splash pages.
- Cloud based RF planning.
- Built in spectrum analysis.
- Dual-concurrent radios with band steering.
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classifies hundreds of applications.
- Create per-application bandwidth limits.
- Prioritize productivity apps.
- Restrict recreational traffic.
- Self-configuring, self-optimizing mesh.
- High performance multi-radio routing protocols.
- Extends coverage to hard-to-wire areas.
- Self-heals after cable or switch failures.
- Create device-specific firewall rules.
- Deploy applications and updates.
- Troubleshoot issues with built-in RDP.
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh