Cisco Meraki MR74 WLAN Access Point 1300 Mbit/s PoEProduct SKU: MR74-HW
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- £680.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £816.00 (incl. VAT)
The Cisco Meraki MR74 is a four-radio, cloud-managed 2x2 MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for general purpose, next-generation deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor conditions, the MR74 offers performance, enterprise-grade security, and intuitive management. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing functionality.
Ideal use cases
- Basic outdoor or ruggedized wireless LANs
- Low-density deployments
- Connectivity for rural areas, garages, municipal athletic fields, rapid-response emergency kits
- 1-click secure guest access
- Guest isolation firewall
- Customizable splash pages
- Integrated Facebook and Google login
- Cisco ISE integration for guest access and BYOD posturing
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classifies hundreds of applications
- Create per-application bandwidth limits
- Prioritize productivity apps
- Restrict or block recreational traffic
- Create device-specific firewall rules
- Monitor and track device inventory
- Deploy applications and enforce security settings
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobility Device Management (MDM) integration
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Integrated analytics, reporting, and anomaly detection across networks
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment
- Seamless firmware updates
- Redundancy and security built into cloud architecture
Location analytics: measure visitor capture rate, visit length, and repeat visit rate over time and across sites
Global L7 traffic analytics reporting per device, network, and application
- 802.1X and native Active Directory integration
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall
- Identity-based group policies
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC)
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh