Cisco Meraki MX400 Hardware Firewall 1000 Mbit/sProduct SKU: MX400-HW
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- £7,780.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £9,336.00 (incl. VAT)
The Meraki MX400 is a cloud-managed network security appliance designed to make distributed networks fast, secure, and easy to manage. Packed with next generation firewall and performance features like traffic shaping, VPN and WAN optimization, the MX400 is ideal for reducing overall IT cost while enhancing network reliability. By leveraging the power of Meraki's Enterprise Cloud Controller Dashboard, the MX400 provides centralized visibility, control and security to your entire network.
- SFP / SFP+ for 1G / 10G connectivity.
- Swappable interface modules.
- Stateful firewall throughput: 1 Gbps.
- Redundant power supplies.
- Supports approximately up to 2,000 users.
Cloud-based centralized management
- Managed centrally over the Web.
- Classifies applications, users and devices.
- Zero-touch, self-provisioning deployments.
Networking and security
- Stateful firewall.
- Auto VPN™ self-configuring site-to-site VPN.
- Active Directory integration.
- Identity-based policies.
- Client VPN (IPsec).
- Smart link bonding.
Traffic shaping and application management
- Layer 7 application visibility and traffic shaping.
- Application prioritization.
- Web caching.
- Choose WAN uplink based on traffic type.
- Reduces intra-site bandwidth consumption.
- Accelerates CIFS, FTP, HTTP, and TCP traffic.
- WAN optimization cache: 1 TB.
Advanced security services
- Content filtering.
- Google SafeSearch and YouTube for Schools.
- Intrusion-detection (IDS).
- Antivirus and antiphishing filtering.
- Requires Advanced Security License.
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh