Cisco Nexus 92160YC-X 10G EthernetProduct SKU: N9K-C92160YC-X
- Regular price
- RRP £16,584.00
- Sale price
- £7,291.67 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £8,750.00 (incl. VAT)
The 92160YC-X Switch gives you a comprehensive feature set with rich network telemetry to meet growing data center requirements.
- Automated configuration through Linux shell scripts
- Support for customer applications through a Linux container environment
- Support for Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
Real-Time Visibility and Telemetry
- Cisco Tetration Analytics Platform support with built-in hardware sensors for rich traffic flow telemetry and line-rate data collection
- Cisco Nexus Data Broker support for network traffic monitoring and analysis
- Real-time buffer utilization per port and per queue, for monitor traffic micro-bursts and application traffic patterns
- Built-in EtherAnalyzer for monitoring and troubleshooting control-plane traffic
- Wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching on all ports
- Line-rate virtual extensible LAN (VXLAN) bridging and routing
- Border Gateway Protocol Ethernet VPN (BGP EVPN) control plane for scalable multitenancy and host mobility
- Segment routing for increased network scalability and virtualization
- Nexus Fabric Manager support automates fabric configuration and management
- Advanced reboot capabilities include hot and cold patching and fast-reboot capabilities
- Power-on autoprovisioning (POAP) and Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) provide touchless switch bootup and configuration to drastically reduce provisioning time
- Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM) and Python scripting help enable automation and remote operations in the data center
- Support for 1-, 10-, 25-, 40-, and 100-Gb connectivity for migrating switching infrastructure to faster speeds
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh