Cisco Nexus 93180YC-FX 10G EthernetProduct SKU: N9K-C93180YC-FX
- Regular price
- RRP £22,803.00
- Sale price
- £10,316.67 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £12,380.00 (incl. VAT)
Get high-density, nonblocking, and low-power 10/25-Gbps ports with the Nexus 93180YC-FX. This SFP-based switch supports Cisco Tetration Analytics for deep telemetry and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). It's ideal for leaf-and-spine deployment in enterprise, service provider, large virtualized, and cloud environments.
- Leaf-node support for Cisco ACI architecture with flexible port configuration
- Seamless convergence thanks to 48 downlink ports that can work as 1/10/25-Gbps Ethernet or FCoE ports or as 8/16/32-Gbps Fibre Channel ports
- Easy migration with 6 uplink ports that can be configured as 40/100-Gbps Ethernet or FCoE ports
- Automated policy-based systems management with Cisco ACI
- Open APIs enable third-party integration with our partners
- Better management of speed mismatch between access and uplink ports with 40 MB of shared buffer space
- Support for Fibre Channel interfaces for back-end storage connectivity
- Whitelist model, policy enforcement and application security with Cisco ACI microsegmentation
- Wire-rate MACsec encryption on all ports
Real-time visibility and telemetry
- Built-in Cisco Tetration sensors for rich traffic-flow telemetry and line-rate data collection
- Get actionable insights in less than 1 second
- Get visibility into everything in your data center
Highly available and efficient design
- High-performance, nonblocking architecture
- Easily deployed into either a hot-aisle or a cold-aisle configuration
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays
- Automate IT work flows and shorten app deployment from weeks to minutes
- Flexible migration options with support for 10-Gbps and 25-Gbps access connectivity and 40-Gbps and 100-Gbps uplinks
- Cisco's 40-Gbps bidirectional transceiver allows for reuse of an existing 10 Gigabit Ethernet multimode cabling plant for 40 Gigabit Ethernet
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh