HPE P08335-B21 - ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Server 3.3 GHz Intel Xeon E-2124 Rack 290WProduct SKU: P08335-B21
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- £958.33 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £1,150.00 (incl. VAT)
Are you looking for a compact 1U server that supports workloads in a variety of environments? HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server delivers a compact and versatile server at an affordable price. Deploy the portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space constrained environments of OEM, military and government customers. HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server blends performance, reliability and manageability. This 1P 1U server powered by Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Xeon® E processors provides unique enterprise-class capabilities at a great value—making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses, enterprises, and service providers. Outstanding configuration flexibility caters to a variety of business requirements and a range of HPE Qualified Options to fit most needs—helping customers improve their workloads.
- Introducing support for Intel Xeon E processors and 2666 MHz UDIMM with support for Intel Software Guard Extensions designed to increase the security of application code and data.
- Storage enhancements in the form of increased capacity of up to 6 SFF drives and M.2 SSDs for boot.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- More choice of power supplies with 500W 94% efficiency and 800W 48VDC 94% efficiency flex slot redundant power supplies.
- Proven reliability featuring an increased (or enhanced) warranty from one year to three years (parts, labor, and on-site support).
- New SMB focused solutions.
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh