HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server Intel Xeon Silver 4210Product SKU: P19779-B21
- Regular price
- RRP £4,012.00
- Sale price
- £1,310.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sale price
- £1,572.00 (incl. VAT)
Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. Supports the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB4 with an increase in performance up to 66%. With the added performance that 12 NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5. Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
- Innovative design with greater flexibility to mix and match storage within a single chassis and capacity to support most dynamic workloads.
- HPE Performance leadership with Persistent Memory which harnesses the speed of memory and combines it with the persistence of storage.
- Protect, detect and remover with built in security features such as Silicon Root of Trust, Run-Time Firmware Validation and Secure Recovery.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores and memory speeds up to 2666 MT/s.
If you require additional items for your order including cables, modules and other accessories for your products, we are able to provide them. Simply call us on 0114 400 0038 so we can specify exactly what you need and add them to your order.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the total weight of your order. You will see the cost of shipping your order at the checkout. All orders are processed and shipped efficiently and next day delivery is often achieved. We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days. Feel free to call us to check the likely delivery time of your order.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us in the first instance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Products that are completely unopened can be returned without charge. If you have opened the packaging and box, you may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you would like more information on our shipping and returns policy, please call us on 0114 400 0038.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh